[kde-doc-english] An issue in Dolphin on Windows XP

Dmitry Goloub goloub.dmitry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:28:01 CEST 2009

Hello, KDE-DOC!

I'm Dmitry and I'm enjoying KDE 4.2.2 stable on Windows. But there's an
issue with Dolphin - I've undocked the places bar and can't neiher dock it
back nor move around the screen. The undocked places bar does not have any
title on it and I dont know how to drag it. The only thing I can do is to
hide\show it by hitting F9.

Also, I have followed the FAQ and defined Dolphin as a default Windows
shell. But the only thing it does on startup - is launching a file manager
window of Dolphin, I can't find out how do I get a KDE Desktop on Windows.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Many thanks in advance,
Kindest regards,
Dmitry Goloub