[kde-doc-english] KMail problem

Rinse de Vries rinsedevries at kde.nl
Thu Apr 30 12:42:28 CEST 2009

Hallo Hans,

This mailinglist is for people writing documentation and translating kde, not for specific issues using these applications.
You can better post your question on http://forums.kde.org.

On that forum you will find several experts, including developers from kmail, who can help you resolving this.

Regards Rinse