[kde-doc-english] Patches for KBreakout and Kollision docbooks

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Oct 3 17:21:03 CEST 2008

Hi!

На Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:52:54 +0300, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>
написав:

> Hi Yuri,
>

> Comitted, thanks for reporting.
>
> Btw. I doc't see any problem if you fix such typos yourselve, maybe that
> is
> easier for you?
> I have a commit filter for every doc directory in kde svn, so I would
> notice
> all your typo fixes.
>
> Please do not misunderstand me, if this workflow is ok for you, just
> continue.
>
> I like to read your mails to kde-doc-english and commit the fixes  ;-)

Oh, I wish it was 26-27 hours in a day, so I can translate all messages
committed today in trunk. But you're right there's no sense to send
patches each evening for these obvious typos.

But I think my user (yurchor) have no rights to write in other catalogs
than l10n-kde*/uk. So if I'd only have this access I can commit the
corrections by myself not bothering recipients of this mailing list.
Promise to be good boy. :)

Best regards,
Yuri