[kde-doc-english] Patches for KBreakout and Kollision docbooks

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 2 21:52:54 CEST 2008

Hi Yuri,

the usual evening typo report ;-)

Am Donnerstag 02 Oktober 2008 21:29:25 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:

> Patches to remove some typos in /kdegames docbooks (trunk).
>
> Maybe it will be wise for authors to use commands like
>
> aspell -l en list <index.docbook|sort|uniq>suspects.txt

I usually use aspell -d en_US --add-filter=sgml -c index.docbook, if I am not
too busy checking in all your typo reports.
But sometimes I just forget it, shame on me.

> I know, a lot of gibberish for the first time, but if someone make a
> default docbook's .aspell.en.pws it will be much more easier to detect
> typos before commiting.
>
> Thanks for correction.

Comitted, thanks for reporting.

Btw. I doc't see any problem if you fix such typos yourselve, maybe that is
easier for you?
I have a commit filter for every doc directory in kde svn, so I would notice
all your typo fixes.

Please do not misunderstand me, if this workflow is ok for you, just continue.

I like to read your mails to kde-doc-english and commit the fixes  ;-)

--
Burkhard Lück