[kde-doc-english] Patches for KBreakout and Kollision docbooks

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Oct 3 17:46:38 CEST 2008

Am Freitag 03 Oktober 2008 17:21:03 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:

> But I think my user (yurchor) have no rights to write in other catalogs
> than l10n-kde*/uk. So if I'd only have this access I can commit the
> corrections by myself not bothering recipients of this mailing list.

quoting techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account:
A KDE SVN account allows you to write to nearly anywhere in the KDE SVN.
However, there are exceptions:
 the KDE SVN internals
 the admin directory
 the www module (exceptions can be made for this.)

> Promise to be good boy. :)

I will watching your commits ;-)

I have only one requests, run checkXML path/to/index.docbook before every
commit.

--
Burkhard Lück