[kde-doc-english] Fwd: So, I am a beginner

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 19:47:35 CEST 2008

Subject: So, I am a beginner
Date: Wednesday 09 April 2008
From: "Mark Shelby" <mshelby1 at gmail.com>
To: kde-doc-english-owner at kde.org

How do I get started working on Documentation for 4.0 series apps?

I have been using KDE for many many years and figure that helping with
documentation is one way that I can give something of quality back to
the KDE community.

The problem is that I know very little about where to begin, or what
the process is.
I saw the page on techbase, but unless I'm missing something it
doesn't really tell me how to get started.

I am ready to pick out an app and start writing so... help get me going!

thanks,
-Mark