[kde-doc-english] Karbon14 Documentation

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Apr 7 20:48:34 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008, Richie wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I was wondering if any work has been done on the Karbon14 handbook. If
| there is not a handbook, and no one is currently working on creating one, I
| would be interested in doing so.

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/doc/karbon/

That is the current Karbon14 documentation. I haven't heard back on what, if
anything, needs to be done with it just yet. I will see what I can find out
from the KOffice crowd about documentation.

If you are looking for some work, you can take a look at our techbase page [1]
and pick a task. Thanks!

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Documentation/KDE4

--
Richard A. Johnson