[kde-doc-english] KDEGames documentation question

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:09:17 CEST 2007

Hi KDEDoc team,

I'm in charge of KDEGames documentation and I have a feq questions.

1. If I understand correctly - we should write allthe docs first and then
submit them to you for correction. right?

2. I have read the guidelines for KDE docs on the techbase where the default
structure of the document is described. But it (the instruction) is designed
to describe applications and not games. Can I add a few additional sections
to the help? Things like: How to play, Game Rules, Strategies and Tips, and
Frequently asked questions?

3. Is there an application to write and edit docbooks, or is it done in text
editor?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Eugene