[kde-doc-english] Changes to Stable docs, & future KDE 3.x series releases

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 00:33:19 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 5:21:41 pm Philip Rodrigues wrote:

> The tentative release schedule for KDE 4.0 [1] suggests we will soon need to
> start working on docs for KDE 4, so this will change at some point.
>

> 1. http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule

The release schedule isn't tentative any longer.  It is a fact .. until it changes
due to unforseen circumstances.

Since the application feature freeze is on 1 June, it probably would be smart
to delay making major handbook changes for KDE4.0 until after that date.

Do you want me to put an entry in the Release Schedule to remind us
that 2 June is a good time to start updating the Handbooks (and writing
new Handbooks, as the case my be) ?

-Allen

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status has the
current known list of apps that will be added/removed for the KDE4.0 release.