[kde-doc-english] Kaddressbook documentation updated

Michael Skiba michael at michael-skiba.de
Wed Mar 28 22:22:50 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,
I've updated the KAddressBook manual,
I already sent it to Will Stephenson(who's a KAddressBook devel) to proof read
it. Now I'm sending it to the list in the hope that someone can commit it (if
he think it's alright).

I attached a patch from the svn version and on
http://www.datenschleuder.eu/get_86a92e44d600320c3108805463e123e0.html I
uploaded the archiv 'updated_graphics.tar.bz2'. Which contains the updated
graphics, hope
this is okay this way...

With best regards
Michael

P.S.: My other Mail (Message-ID: "200703240114.49595.michael ()
michael-skiba ! de") is obsolet, please don't pay attention to it, since it
was sent in the time when the KDE-ML-Server had troubles.