[kde-doc-english] Kaddressbook documentation updated

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 30 16:31:28 CEST 2007

Hallo Michael,

Am Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 22:22 schrieb Michael Skiba:
> Hello everyone,
> I've updated the KAddressBook manual,
> I already sent it to Will Stephenson(who's a KAddressBook devel) to proof
> read it. Now I'm sending it to the list in the hope that someone can commit
> it (if he think it's alright).
>
> I attached a patch from the svn version and on
> http://www.datenschleuder.eu/get_86a92e44d600320c3108805463e123e0.html I
> uploaded the archiv 'updated_graphics.tar.bz2'. Which contains the updated
> graphics, hope
> this is okay this way...

Thanks for the patch, but this is a patch against the KAddressBook
documentation in stable.
I updated the documentation in trunk 3 months ago, so trunk is more uptodate
than stable and has already some of your corrections.

Could you please write a patch for the documentation in trunk?
I will commit it to trunk and then backport it to stable.

Burkhard Lück