[kde-doc-english] [Kmymoney2-developer] KDE Doc Tool Chain

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:31:31 CEST 2006

Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Agreed. This is beautiful. Whatever needs to be done to get there, just let
> us know and we'll fix the build stuff to get this from scratch. Top
> quality, I am very impressed.

I have used dblatex to produce a pdf from the docbook collection in
developer-doc/phb, but it's not the same as that Philip produced. I have
asked him for the proper args to dblatex to produce it.

(Note: Just found this from him on the kde-doc-english list:
<http://people.fruitsalad.org/phil/kde/pdf-stuff/pdf-instructions.html>.)

Ref previous e-mail on html in the developer-doc directory:

The html files appear to be the ones referenced on the KMyMoney
sourceforge site for online viewing of the developer's hand book.  The
current makefile produces a new html file in the phb directory which is
the current one and which ought to replace the source html files in the
developer-doc directory (those files should be 'cvs remove'd).

Ref previous e-mail on a style guide:

There is a msg on the kde-doc-english list about a file (currently
unmaintained according to Philip) that I believe should be the proper
one to reference for consistent word and phrase usage.  I will ask more
about that on the kde-doc-english list.

(Referenced msg is
<http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=115712539916132&w=2>.
Referenced doc is