[kde-doc-english] Join the Documentation Team

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 02:38:38 CET 2006

I would like to also through my hat in the ring for helping out w/ KDE
docs.  I already do a lot of work for Kubuntu documentation and would like
to tackle Keep as there have been some bugs reported on launchpad.net and
updated at bugs.kde.org on missing manuals.

What do I need to do to get started on that?