[kde-doc-english] Join the Documentation Team

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 15 23:59:37 CET 2006

Hi Tyson,

> Hi, I'd also like to express my interest in helping document KDE,
> especially the Amarok music player.
>  -- Tyson Key (vmlemon)

I just talked to the amarok developers, and they suggested that you get in
touch with them either in #amarok on irc.freenode.org or on the
amarok at kde.org mailing list. They can then help you with the amarok-specific
bits - what needs documenting, who's already working on it, etc.

For the non-amarok-specific bits, feel free to ask here. We have some "getting
started" information in the Doc Primer:
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/

Another thing to remember is that you don't need to learn docbook :-). We have
a number of people on the list who are fluent in docbook, so if you submit
your first few changes in plain text (just send it here to kde-doc-english),
we can add the markup and commit it to SVN.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask,
Regards,
Philip