[kde-doc-english] patch to Konqueror Handbook

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 00:13:42 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

> I have made some very minor changes to the Konqueror Handbook in the
> filemanager.docbook chapter (patchfile attached). Mostly, I worked on
> the "View Modes" text by reordering the list to correspond to the way
> it actually appears in Konqy as well as did some verbal cleanup (at
> least to my liking, anyway). I also added text for Photobook and File
> Size View, but conspicuously missing are File Replace View and CVS
> Frontend. I figured that for a first pass, (this being my first ever
> contribution), I could worry about those later.

I've just taken a look at your patch (again, apologies for the delay). It
looks fine, and I've committed it to trunk/, which isn't string frozen. If
there's a string unfreeze in the branch (which seems likely before 3.5.3),
then I'll backport it, but please remind me :-). Keep the patches coming!

Cheers,
Phil