[kde-doc-english] Request for new string in koffice/kplato

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Thu Mar 9 13:03:31 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a couple of views in kplato that becomes intolerably
unresponsive for even small/medium sized projects. I need to give the
user an option to disable/enable the data mining that takes the most
time. I would classify this as a usability bug, and I feel I need to
do something with it before release.
This will also affect the documentation, as it adds two entries to the
menu. I don't think it will *invalidate* anything allready written,
just add a (minor) function that is not documented. (What I try to
say is that I don't think the docs *have* to be updated ;)

Is it ok with you?
--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen