[kde-doc-english] patch to Konqueror Handbook

Jeff Dooley jfd5xte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:42:25 CET 2006

I have made some very minor changes to the Konqueror Handbook in the
filemanager.docbook chapter (patchfile attached). Mostly, I worked on
the "View Modes" text by reordering the list to correspond to the way
it actually appears in Konqy as well as did some verbal cleanup (at
least to my liking, anyway). I also added text for Photobook and File
Size View, but conspicuously missing are File Replace View and CVS
Frontend. I figured that for a first pass, (this being my first ever
contribution), I could worry about those later.

I'm aware that the 3.5.2 docs are in string freeze, but I'm
assuming that, if there ever is a 3.5.3+ then string changes could be
considered, and anyway, I wanted to submit this to the list for
feedback. Thanks for any and all comments. :)

-jeff