[kde-doc-english] Documentation

Dominic Genest Dominic.Genest at ift.ulaval.ca
Fri Mar 10 17:29:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm a C++ and QT coder since many years, and I would like to start contribute
for KDE. Still, I got French good writing skills so maybe it would be
interesting to start documenting instead. English is not my mother language,
so I am not a good English writer, but maybe documentation written with my
poor English would be better than nothing anyways. Besides, I could document
in bad Spanish, and maybe in very bad German :)

Could someone help me finding a way to start contributing ?

Thanks a lot

Dom

--
Dominic Genest