[kde-doc-english] "List of Tables"

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jan 11 00:49:27 CET 2006

Hello
Looking at KDE docs generated to HTML, I noticed there is "List of Tables"
section that in the top level page of every documentation.

E.g. on http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/kword/index.html

-------------
[....]
List of Tables

C.1. Available import/export filters
D.1. Keybindings for Working with Documents
D.2. Keybindings for Character Selection
D.3. Keybindings for Character Formatting
D.4. Keybindings for Paragraph Formatting
D.5. Keybindings for Basic Editing Functions and Search and Replace
D.6. Keybindings for Inserting
D.7. Miscellaneous Keyboard Shortcuts
-------------

Do you think we could have "List of Tables" as a link separate page containing
the list? It may be considered as a cleaner template.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki