[kde-doc-english] Possible wrong Dcop example in Userguide

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Sun Oct 9 19:32:26 CEST 2005

I have found the following message in Userguide - under the hood:
To test that the function does what we expect, double-click on the
<guilabel>
, click on the color selector button, and choose a color. Set whether
the color
should be color A with the checkbox. Click <guilabel>OK</guilabel>
and the background color is set.

I have tried to test it and there is no "setColor" entry in any of my
programs in kdcop. The closest one is setPalletteBackgroundColor(QColor).

BTW. kde-doc-english is not mentioned on
http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/ page.

Please CC me with replies, as I am not on the list.

Regards

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish translation team)