[kde-doc-english] JuK Cover Management documentation

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Oct 9 09:38:17 CEST 2005

On Sunday 09 October 2005 02:47, Michael Pyne wrote:
> As suggested by Philip Rodrigues, I've gone ahead and compiled some of the
> new features from the JuK Cover Manager that will be in KDE 3.5, which I
> have recently blogged about.
>
> My non-marked-up version is attached.  If anyone has questions or needs
> clarifications, please let me know.  Also please CC: me, as I'm not
> subscribed.

I think using the word 'code' in user documentation like you do here is wrong.
I suggest using the word 'feature' instead in the first case (very first
sentence):

"JuK 2.3 (part of KDE 3.5) includes an improved cover management feature with
introduces some ..."

In the second case, in the section 'How Covers work in JuK 2.3' I suggest
replacing it with 'cover mangement'
"In JuK 2.3, the cover management was redesigned to ..."

In the first sentence, 'with' should probably be 'which':

"management feature which introduces some ..."

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk