[kde-doc-english] Possible wrong Dcop example in Userguide

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Sun Oct 9 19:39:52 CEST 2005

Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> I have found the following message in Userguide - under the hood:
> To test that the function does what we expect, double-click on the
> <guilabel>
> , click on the color selector button, and choose a color. Set whether
> the color
> should be color A with the checkbox. Click <guilabel>OK</guilabel>
> and the background color is set.
>
> I have tried to test it and there is no "setColor" entry in any of my
> programs in kdcop. The closest one is setPalletteBackgroundColor(QColor).
>
> BTW. kde-doc-english is not mentioned on
> http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/ page.
>
> Please CC me with replies, as I am not on the list.

Looking more closely at this section of documentation, it seems not
finished. The next message after that one is:
To test that the function does what we expect, double-click on the
<guilabel>
, click on the color selector button, and choose a color. Set whether
the color
should be color A with the checkbox. Click <guilabel>OK</guilabel>
and the background color is set.

There is no information where this "setColor" entry should come from,
what is color "c" and what is color "A".
And there is no such method, as I mentioned above (BTW this is KDE 3.5
beta1).

Regards

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish translation team)