[kde-doc-english] Re: Google summer of code documentation project

Antonio Salazar savedfastcool at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:09:36 CEST 2005

On 6/3/05, Daniel Rutz <fotophool at gmail.com> wrote:
> Philip (and everyone else),
>
> Hmmm.  In an effort to get another view on this (because I hadn't seen
> any other discussion of documentation in the event), I started a thread
> in the Google Group for SoC.
> [snip]

Seems like they're basically saying that the PDF generation and
KDE-wide glossary ones should be fair game, whereas actually
handwriting documentation wouldn't be. That's how I read it, anyway,
and also how I read the information on Google Code's website.

> Daniel

Antonio

--
http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html