[kde-doc-english] BUGS on this list

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Tue Jul 19 22:30:45 CEST 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 17.56, Michael McBride wrote:

> It is not the end of the world for me if others would prefer to have no
> messages sent, just thought I would let you know I do use the notices
> myself.

I've had a couple of other bits of feedback off list, mostly in the same vein.
I think it's pretty clear a lot of people are in fact picking up things to do
from the bugmail coming here.  So, that's ok with me, we should leave it
here, so long as it's not bothering anyone.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org