[kde-doc-english] Canadian English

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 16:39:25 CET 2005

A thought I had the other day: officially at least, from what I've read,
Canadian English is different to American English, sitting roughly somewhere
between British and American English - centre, for example, is still spelt
're' not 'er'.

As a Briton I know that there's a good amount of dislike of American English
amongst the British; is the same true in Canada, or are most Canadians happy
with the American English locale and, as such, there isn't a Canadian English
translation of KDE?

Andrew