[kde-doc-english] Display resolution

J Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Mon Jan 24 06:51:23 CET 2005

>  Would you please tell me that which file do I need to change so that
> this the display resolution of this accuont can change back to 800x600.

>  Thank you very much.

> Regards,
> Nicholas

This mailing list is actually for the KDE documentation team and not general
KDE support :) If it has been listed somewhere as an address to contact for
support please tell us where so this can be remedied.

I think you'll find, you need to do one of two things. Either edit
your /etc/X11/xorg.conf as root to add 800x600 as a valid resolution for your
screen, or if it is already there use the KDE tools to change your screen
resolution. They can be found in Kmenu -> Control Center -> Peripherals ->
Display -> Size & Orientation.

For more information, please try a Fedora Core oriented mailing list

JH

--
panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");