[kde-doc-english] Re: [Kde-pim] Updated Kontact Documentation

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Feb 10 01:19:24 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 06:08 pm, Antonio Salazar wrote:
> Hello all
> I realize this is quite late, and I'm terribly sorry. I don't know
> whether you'll be able to put it in for 3.4 or not; I certainly hope
> so. But, I'm not here to make apologies, since it's a bit late for
> that.

Hi Antonio,
I've been told that the docs aren't frozen yet (until the 22nd) so we can update the Kontact Handbook and entities file.
I took a look at your update on the website and it looks good.

One thing that is missing for sure: you can adjust the size of the icons in the sidebar by RMB menu
when your mouse is in the sidebar.  You can select large, normal, small, or text only.

The general entities file got whacked.
Do you want me to commit the changes or do you want to do that?
(If you want me to do it, then I'll need you to get me the entities file somehow)

Regards and Thanks,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE