[kde-doc-english] Re: [Kde-pim] Updated Kontact Documentation

Antonio Salazar savedfastcool at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:03:09 CET 2005

< hangs head >. GMail doesn't warn me when I say `attach' and there's
nothing attached. Also, that pesky reply all button...
Antonio

Original email:

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:19:24 -0500, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:
> OOn Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:19:24 -0500, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 06:08 pm, Antonio Salazar wrote:
> > Hello all
> > I realize this is quite late, and I'm terribly sorry. I don't know
> > whether you'll be able to put it in for 3.4 or not; I certainly hope
> > so. But, I'm not here to make apologies, since it's a bit late for
> > that.
> >
> Hi Antonio,
> I've been told that the docs aren't frozen yet (until the 22nd) so we can update the Kontact Handbook and entities file.
> I took a look at your update on the website and it looks good.

Cool.

> One thing that is missing for sure: you can adjust the size of the icons in the sidebar by RMB menu
> when your mouse is in the sidebar.  You can select large, normal, small, or text only.

Ah. I'll add that later tonight if I have time, or tomorrow morning otherwise.

> The general entities file got whacked.
> Do you want me to commit the changes or do you want to do that?
> (If you want me to do it, then I'll need you to get me the entities file somehow)

What a shocker... attached is a gz file... if gmail kills it, I will
first congratulate them on their diligence and then get really angry.
And I can't commit the changes :-).