[kde-doc-english] I'm interested in helping out

Ben de Mora ben.demora at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:16:55 CET 2005

Hiya,

My name's Ben, I work as a unix technician, and I'm interested in
joining the
KDE project as a documentation writer. I've not got any experience writing
documentation for software so far, but I am willing to develop my skills in
that area, and I am very enthusiastic about the KDE project.

In case anyone needs to know, I run slackware-current on a 2.6.10 kernel,
currently with KDE 3.4 beta 1.

I live in the UK, I am reading for a degree: "Computing for Real-Time
Systems", and I am currently on my placement year at Sun Microsystems,
having
already completed the first two years of my degree.

I look forward to working with you all,

Ben de Mora