[kde-doc-english] Kpresenter manual

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 11:37:24 CEST 2005

Hey,
Regarding kpresenter, I have done parts of the tutorial section (especially
the first part, which should be fine), and I was going to redo the rest of
the screenshots in the style guidelines.

That said, the kpresenter doc is large, with many pieces that need filling in.
So, just work as you wish, and i'll work around you :)

Danny