[kde-doc-english] Kpresenter manual

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 14:25:43 CEST 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 05:22, obennett wrote:
> Is anyone else working on the kpresenter documentation at the moment?
> I've been working on it this weekend and decided to do the whole thing but
> I see that M. Alen has commited changes. Anyone else interested is welcome
> to hop on board :-)
> I've started the tutorial section and have made minor corrections to update
> the introduction (Just added increased list of koffice apps)

I missed replying to this, sorry.

Danny Allen (CC'ed) has been working on this, so if he hasn't already
contacted you, you should definitely coordinate with each other.  KPresenter
is a very big app with a very big doc, so I'm sure there is plenty of room
for both of you!

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org