[kde-doc-english] can i contribute?

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:14:28 CEST 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:27:43 +0200, "B.J. Sterker" <sterker at xs4all.nl>
said:
> Hi
>
> i am quite good at writing, and i am looking at a way to contribute
> effort to an open source project.
> Please inform me if and how i could contribute to yours.
> i am native speaking dutch, my english is not bad.
You can help in two main fronts: translation or original documentation
writing.

Are you a KDE user? If yes, most KDE apps can use a good documentation
writer. There is a document written specifically for new people like you
who wish to help document KDE. It is the The KDE Documentation Primer:

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/

It contains all that is needed to start. Do not hesitate to ask for help
here, if you need any assistence. Or contact the KDE-nl guys:

http://www.kde.nl

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--