[kde-doc-english] can i contribute?

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Wed Apr 13 23:01:59 CEST 2005

B.J. Sterker wrote on Wednesday 13 April 2005 22:27 regarding
[kde-doc-english] can i contribute?:
> Hi
>
> i am quite good at writing, and i am looking at a way to contribute
> effort to an open source project.
> Please inform me if and how i could contribute to yours.
> i am native speaking dutch, my english is not bad.
>
> Looking foreward to your reply,
>
> Berend Jan Sterker

Hi Berend Jan,

The English documentation can undoubtedly use your help, and I
definitely do not want to deprive them from that, but I can't resist
pointing you to www.kde.nl, the homepage of the Dutch branch of the KDE
project... you might be interested ;)

Cheers,

Sander

--
Sander Koning               |         sanderkoning - at - kde.nl
KDE Nederland: www.kde.nl   |   Linux Counter user no. 274892