[kde-doc-english] can i contribute?

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 00:53:12 CEST 2005

Hi Berend,

> i am quite good at writing, and i am looking at a way to contribute
> effort to an open source project.
> Please inform me if and how i could contribute to yours.
> i am native speaking dutch, my english is not bad.

You're certainly very welcome to join us writing KDE docs :-). As Carlos
suggested, take a look at the documentation primer to get started, especially
the "deciding what to write about" section. If that gives you an idea of what
to write about, tell us and we'll help you get into it. If you can't find
something in particular, tell us, and we'll try to help you find something
you're interested in and will enjoy.

Also, you might like to join us on IRC: we're in #kde-docs on
irc.freenode.net .

Regards,
Philip