[kde-doc-english] Glossary

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Sat Sep 4 23:41:04 CEST 2004

On Saturday 04 September 2004 04:47 pm, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
> This is part of a wider plan for the glossary, which was discussed at
> aKademy, and goes something like this (Lauri, please correct me where I get
> it wrong):
>
> One central glossary functions as the glossary for all KDE documentation.
> By defining all definitions as entities, we can do the following:
> 1. Use *all* of the entities somewhere to make the One Glossary To Rule
> Them All(TM)
> 2. Have per-app glossaries by just including the relevant entities.

Writing the Cervisia docbook, I surely missed a general glossary to steal /
link from, and I am ready to contribute to it with useful entries. No contest
required!

BTW, I will check one of docs that already use a glossary to see how it is
done. Do you have on that uses it well to recommend? Is it possible to
integrate tooltips with entries?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz