[kde-doc-english] User guide.

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 17:26:48 CEST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 09.04, J Hall wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is a short section I have been writing that you may want to use for
> the user guide under kcontrol. To be honest though I have no idea what I'm
> doing, and I'm not sure if this is enough detail, not enough, or even too
> much for the context. This is a little bit of what I have so far and I hope
> someone can find the time to comment on it for me!

That's just about exactly what is wanted for the User Guide - it doesn't need
to go into every detail, it's a *guide*, and we can refer to the specific
manuals for more details.

I'll try see if I can find some time with Phil this week, to write a "What's
this User Guide stuff all about" page for the doc primer to help clarify
things, and also to merge this into the user guide itself.  In the meantime,
keep doing what you're doing.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org