[kde-doc-english] New docs sandbox

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:01:13 CET 2004

Hi,

For some docs, there are more than one volunteer. They want to share their
work, but they do not feel it is ready to commit. So the options are:

1) Set up a sub-folder in kdenonbeta or www/areas/quality/ for them, and then
send the results to you and/or the application list for review and commit.
2) Set up a sub-folder in kdenonbeta or www/areas/quality/ and then let them
commit the results directly to module_name/doc.
3) Insist that they improve their chunks and commit to module_name/doc un
small commits, and share this way.

I think 3 is very logic, if they prove themselves capable documenters, but 1
and 2 can be less intimidating.

I favor 1, because it is safer. What do you think?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz