[kde-doc-english] KDE remote desktop

Tarel Ethridge tarellynn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 15:19:21 CET 2004

Well, I am new to linux,but I can read.  I got  KDE on
one of my computer  and I was trying to controll my
desktop  remotly. I tryed it use windows remote
desktop and it did not work I thought it might not.
Then I try using my  web brower and put the computers
I p and the 5800   It came up asking me for the
password.  I look over on the other computer to see
what the pass word was and I put in password  where
web brower asked for it and it said it was wrong and
try again.  I am at lose. I put it in. I would really
like to what I am doing wrong.