[kde-doc-english]getting started writing documentation for KDE?

The Whalens tmwhalens at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 20:53:51 CET 2003

Lauri,

I wrote you yesterday, requesting your suggestions and
tips on how I might go about getting started writing
documentation for KDE.  I am pretty new to GNU/Linux,
and run KDE3.1 Over the past year or so, I have
gravitated toward using KDE over Gnome when having the
opportunity.  My goal for sometime in the near future
is to also write or maintain Qt applications, games,
etc.   What KDE projects need the most work with
documentation at the moment?

Thanks,

Tom