[kde-doc-english]KPovModeler ready for KDE3.1

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sat Mar 30 20:53:53 CET 2002

On Saturday 30 March 2002 19:53, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> See http://www.kpovmodeler.org for further information and screenshots.
>
> What is still missing is a user documentation. I don't want to write it
> myself because I will start my master dissertation the next weeks and I
> am not a native english speaker. Is anyone interested in joining the
> project to write one? Basic povray knowledge would be good.

Hi Andreas,

I hope you will find contributors. From an organisational point of view,
please note that:

- If an application is not in the KDE repository like KPoxRayModeler, then the
right place for its documentation is in kde-i18n/templates/doc/others. This
permits that this documentation becomes translated.

- Please also register yourself in kde-i18n/templates/README, this gives to
the documentation and translation teams a way to keep contact with your
project.