[kde-doc-english]KPovModeler ready for KDE3.1

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Sat Mar 30 19:53:34 CET 2002

Hi!

(Subscribed now and resent this message to kde-doc-english because I
didn't see it in the archive)

KPovModeler is ready for KDE3.1 and moved to the kdegraphics package.

KPovModeler is a modeling and composition program for creating povray
scenes for KDE. It supports almost all povray 3.1 objects and textures
now. It is stable like a rock in the current development state.

See http://www.kpovmodeler.org for further information and screenshots.

What is still missing is a user documentation. I don't want to write it
myself because I will start my master dissertation the next weeks and I
am not a native english speaker. Is anyone interested in joining the
project to write one? Basic povray knowledge would be good.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 9th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de