[kde-doc-english]kdeutils/knotes

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Mon Mar 11 11:42:05 CET 2002

On Monday 11 March 2002 11:38, Lauri Watts wrote:
> It occurred to me that some of the teams that are very far along in the
> translations may want to apply them locally and update their own versions,
> so I may as well make it easy for them, without affecting those teams who
> are trying to catch up.

No please ;-), this would generate an awful mess next time that Coolo runs his
scripts.

And even if the French, the German and the Swedish are very far in the doc
translation, they still have a lot to do, so let's let it as it is for this
version. Your freeze comes at the right moment (if you remember, I was
against earlier freezes), and we have to live with it ;-).

> > In knotes, there are some interface elements that are not maked as
> > guisomething, like "All", and therefore slip through the cracks with
> > check_gui_texts.
>
> Ok, I'll take a look through that and try fix it up.

In fact, this problem is quite general :-(. But now with check_gui_texts the
translators have a very strong incentive for getting every GUI text marked up
;-).