[kde-doc-english]kdeutils/knotes

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 11:38:22 CET 2002

On Monday 11 March 2002 10.50, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> Lauri,
>
> For your growing collection of patches :

Heh.  FWIW, I'm going to post a list this afternoon, and put them all on my
webserver in case anyone wants to look at them.

It occurred to me that some of the teams that are very far along in the
translations may want to apply them locally and update their own versions, so
I may as well make it easy for them, without affecting those teams who are
trying to catch up.

> In knotes, there are some interface elements that are not maked as
> guisomething, like "All", and therefore slip through the cracks with
> check_gui_texts.

Ok, I'll take a look through that and try fix it up.

Regards
--
Lauri Watts