[kde-doc-english]kdenetwork/ksirc status

Philip Rodrigues phil.rod at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 28 11:43:30 CET 2002

On Monday 25 February 2002 2:06 pm, Eric Bischoff wrote:
> I just finished updating the translation to French of kdenetwork/ksirc. I
> really had the (bad) impression I was translating a version of the
> application that was neither the version I had not in front of the eyes
> (I'm using KDE 2.2, yeah I know I should upgrade), nor the most recent
> version.

Eric,
The status of KSirc's documentation is a bit strange, and so I must take some
of the blame for the inconsistencies. There is no maintainer for the English
documentation, but I have made some updates as well as I could (being another
xchat user). The latest update that I made (revision 1.18 in CVS) was just
intended to add documentation of things that weren't already there, since I
(wrongly) assumed nothing had been added.

If Lauri is going to correct the gui_check_texts errors, then I'll wait for
that to be committed and make corrections to that.
Regards,
PhilRod
--
"And the Information Superhighway taught the average person what some nerd
thinks about Star Trek."