[kde-doc-english]kdenetwork/ksirc status

Eric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Feb 28 12:16:43 CET 2002

Le Jeudi 28 Février 2002 11:43, Philip Rodrigues a écrit :
> Eric,
> The status of KSirc's documentation is a bit strange, and so I must take
> some of the blame for the inconsistencies.

Nobody ever gets blamed for anything here. I just rant loud sometimes, that's
all, and I'm asking to be apologized for this bad habit ;-).

> There is no maintainer for the
> English documentation, but I have made some updates as well as I could
> (being another xchat user). The latest update that I made (revision 1.18 in
> CVS) was just intended to add documentation of things that weren't already
> there, since I (wrongly) assumed nothing had been added.

Not only things have been added, but as far as I can see other things in the
interface have been renamed, moved, changed, ... :-(

> If Lauri is going to correct the gui_check_texts errors, then I'll wait for
> that to be committed and make corrections to that.

check_gui_texts is the right name ;-)