"Gardening" old bugreports

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sun Jan 29 09:23:39 GMT 2023

Please exclude from the bug report reminder:

koko
tokodon
kalendar
kde.org
planet.kde.org
www.kde.org
season.kde.org
KDE Mediawiki
and any bug reported by myself

as well as the following projects for the MR reminder:

koko
tokodon
kalendar
arianna
vail
arkade
basically everything in the websites namespace
and any MR created by myself

I'm getting already way too many emails and I have an hard time keeping up
with them so if I can avoid getting more of them, that would be good.

Cheers,
Carl