"Gardening" old bugreports

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sun Jan 29 09:29:10 GMT 2023

We can turn it off for bugs reported by you, but I'm not sure "I'm
getting too many emails" is a good reason to turn it off for whole
products. These products aren't owned by you; they're community property
and it's important for them to get triaged for the benefit of everyone.
Nobody wins when Bugzilla fails to reflect an accurate state of reality.

If those products are being actively triaged by you or someone else,
that's a good reason. But if they're not, and stale bug reports and
merge requests are piling up, that's a problem that needs to be fixed,
and ignoring emails or preventing the Gardening team from doing part of
their job isn't going to fix it.

Nate