CfP Qt World Summit 2023 | Deadline 26 April

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Apr 21 12:06:25 BST 2023

Hello Community!

Call for Papers: *Qt World Summit* on 28-29 November 2023 in Berlin,
Germany. Note they are looking for live talks only.

*Deadline for proposals is 26 April*!

   https://www.qt.io/blog/call-for-presentations-qtworldsummit-2023

 From the website: "We are looking for a wide range of topics you think
are important to the community. It could be the latest cool project
you’ve been working on, insights on improving productivity and
collaboration, or experiences and best practices using Qt or Qt Quality
Assurance — no matter the case, the Qt Community wants to hear from you!"

See the website for details!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social