KDE developers wanted - paid project for German city (Kparts-->Plasma-->File Manager)

Markus Feilner mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Thu Dec 29 10:09:49 GMT 2022

Hi folks,

a German city needs help - we are looking for KDE developers that can adapt
KDE, especially dolphin to meet the requirements of German public
administration (what is needed is not that big as you might think, and it is
paid work)

This is an excerpt of the status:

"we have an operational digital data room. We had a file manager that
made it usable for our users. Applications can still use it.
So at the moment we urgently need someone to adapt KDE and Dolphin to
our needs."

Their system worked for 20 years with KDE3 (konqueror/kparts), and their OS
(Debian ) is moving to Buster, including Plasma, so it's a crucial part to
update their implementation to Plasma (5).

Feel free to contact me, please!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner, Feilner IT
- 20 years of open services -
https://nitter.net/mfeilner

-------------------------

Digital sovereignty in three words:
"Exit Strategy First!"
Digitale Souveränität in Drei Worten.

Digitale Souveränität, Nachhaltigkeit, Dokumentation
Linux, Security, Strategy, Politics, Journalism, Networking.
https://www.feilner-it.net, 93059 Regensburg
Wöhrdstr. 10,  +49 170 302 7092 (+Signal)

PGP:            40A3C306F96133067C11CFD9A958A906268C9F0A
                http://www.feilner-it.net/files/MFpub.asc
Xing:       	http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn:   	https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
@mfeilner:  	Matrix, Jabber, Skype, Twitter, Diaspora, ...