Unknown protocol "konq"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 27 19:06:51 GMT 2022

Am 27.12.22 um 19:58 schrieb Nicolas Fella:
> Am 27.12.22 um 18:56 schrieb Reindl Harald:
>> Hi
>>
>> for month now on Fedora you get a error message everytime you start
>> konqueror or open a new tab that the protocol "knoq" isn't known
>>
>> nobody in the distro bugtarcker cares, recently again kf5/konqueror
>> updates and still the same issue
>>
>> dunno what this protocol should be for, maybe a missing but obious
>> useless dependecny because besides the annoying message you need to
>> confirm all day long everything works
>>
>> Dez 27 18:51:00 srv-rhsoft.rhsoft.net kioexec[2417]: kf.kio.core:
>> Protocol Class of url QUrl("konq:blank") , isn't ':local', cancelling
>> job.
>> Dez 27 18:51:00 srv-rhsoft.rhsoft.net kioexec[2417]: kf.kio.core:
>> couldn't create slave: "Unbekanntes Protokoll „konq“."
>
> Please don't use the mailing list to report bugs, that's what
> https://bugs.kde.org is for.

it's by far not about a single specific bug but flood users for years
with a growing amount of logspam and now starting with information
popups additionally to logs for a non existing issue because the
application simply works after press ESC to get the messagebox closed

----------------------------

don't get me wrong but i am sick and tired of adding new syslog filters
after each and every update - i can't fix that stuff below and
developers don't read it

[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$ cat rsyslog.conf | grep stop | wc -l
573

i care about my logs and want them free from spam to see stuff i can do
anything about instead burry it in useless floods

that (again don't get me wrong) nosense below should only appear when
some debug flag is set, developers should set it and read the messages

----------------------------

# unwanted desktop messages
:msg,contains,"WARNING **: Property get or set does not have an
interface string as first arg" stop
:msg, contains, "CdSane-DEBUG" stop
:msg, contains, "HDMI hot plug event" stop
:msg, contains, "HDMI status" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.freedesktop.UPower'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.UPower'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.freedesktop.UDisks'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.UDisks'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.RealtimeKit1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.RealtimeKit1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully made thread" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.ColorManager'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.ColorManager'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.colord-sane'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.colord-sane'" stop
:msg, contains, "CHECK POWER STATUS spins up disk" stop
:msg, contains, "CHECK POWER STATUS returned 129, not ATA compliant" stop
:msg, contains, "Reloading\." stop
:msg, contains, "received packet on bond0 with own address" stop
:msg, contains, "Process '/usr/sbin/crda' failed with exit code 251" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 22
:msg, contains, "ignoring: Unit dnf-makecache.timer is masked" stop
:msg, contains, "GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend"
stop
:msg, contains, "dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: removing jobview" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: making async call" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: adding job contact" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: current pending calls" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: no more async calls left" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: making async terminate" stop
:msg, contains, "kuiserver: this was because a pending" stop
:msg, contains, "Your keyboard setup doesn't provide a key to use for
meta" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 24
:programname, isequal, "plasmashell" stop
:programname, isequal, "kwin_x11" stop
:programname, isequal, "kscreenlocker_greet" stop
:programname, isequal, "kdeinit4" stop
:programname, isequal, "kdeinit5" stop
:programname, isequal, "ksmserver" stop
:msg, contains, "QXcbConnection: XCB error" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject::connect" stop
:msg, contains,
"org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/ui/ToolTipDelegate.qml" stop
:msg, contains, "QPainter::" stop
:msg, contains, "QPixmap::grabWidget" stop
:msg, contains, "QXcbClipboard: SelectionRequest" stop
:msg, contains, "Solid::Backends::UPower::UPowerManager::allDevices" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 25
:programname, isequal, "ksmserver-logout-greeter" stop
:programname, isequal, "krunner" stop
:programname, isequal, "kactivitymanagerd" stop
:programname, isequal, "kglobalaccel5" stop
:programname, isequal, "kaccess" stop
:msg, contains, "Connecting to deprecated signal QDBus" stop
:msg, contains, "QProcess: Destroyed while process" stop
:msg, contains, "User of KWidgetItemDelegate should not delete widgets" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.widgets: Tried to unregister a kio job that
hasn" stop
:msg, contains, "Layout or DefaultLayout tag without the mandatory Merge
tag inside" stop
:msg, contains, "QLayout: Cannot add a null widget" stop
:msg, contains, "QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout" stop
:msg, contains, "Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot creat accessible child interface for object:
PlacesView" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 27
:msg, contains, "'hostapd': attribute type 213 has an invalid length" stop
:msg, contains, "Acquired the name org.freedesktop.UDisks2 on the system
message bus" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='ca.desrt.dconf'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.a11y.atspi.Registry'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.gnome.GConf'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.ActivityManager'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.KScreen'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.kdeconnect'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.kglobalaccel'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.kuiserver'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.kwalletd5' requested
by" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service
name='org.kde.powerdevil.backlighthelper'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service
name='org.kde.powerdevil.discretegpuhelper'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.runners.baloo'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service name='org.a11y.Bus'
unit='at-spi-dbus-bus.service'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.UDisks2'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.hostname1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.gtk.vfs.Metadata'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot open file \"/root/.vmware/config\"" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot open file
\"/usr/lib/vmware/messages/de/vmware.vmsg\"" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot open file \"/usr/lib/vmware/settings\"" stop
:msg, contains, "Gwenview can only apply color profile on RGB32" stop
:msg, contains, "Icon theme \"cantata\" not found" stop
:msg, contains, "Illegal icon group:" stop
:msg, contains, "No file found for \".xml\" , even though
update-mime-info said it would exist" stop
:msg, contains, "Please fix the \"kio_kamera\" KIO slave" stop
:msg, contains, "Please fix the \"kio_mtp\" KIO slave" stop
:msg, contains, "QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver" stop
:msg, contains, "QDBusConnection: name 'org.freedesktop.UDisks2' had
owner" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in
a different thread" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject::killTimer: Timers cannot be stopped from
another thread" stop
:msg, contains, "QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started
with QThread" stop
:msg, contains, "Session management error: networkIdsList argument is
NULL" stop
:msg, contains, "Started Accessibility services bus" stop
:msg, contains, "Started Hostname Service" stop
:msg, contains, "Started Virtual filesystem metadata service" stop
:msg, contains, "Started Virtual filesystem service - disk device
monitor" stop
:msg, contains, "Started Virtual filesystem service" stop
:msg, contains, "Starting Accessibility services bus" stop
:msg, contains, "Starting Hostname Service" stop
:msg, contains, "Starting Virtual filesystem metadata service" stop
:msg, contains, "Starting Virtual filesystem servic" stop
:msg, contains, "Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk device
monitor" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'ca.desrt.dconf'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.a11y.Bus'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.a11y.atspi.Registry'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.UDisks2'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.freedesktop.hostname1'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.gnome.GConf'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Metadata'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.kde.ActivityManager'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.KScreen'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.kdeconnect'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.kglobalaccel'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.kuiserver'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.kwalletd5'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.kde.powerdevil.backlighthelper'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service
'org.kde.powerdevil.discretegpuhelper'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.runners.baloo'"
stop
:msg, contains, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'Layout' of null" stop
:msg, contains, "UDSEntry for '.' not found, creating a default one.
Please fix the" stop
:msg, contains, "[origin software=\"rsyslogd\" swVersion=\"" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.kerfuffle: Could not find a plugin to handle" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.kerfuffle: Mimetype for filename extension" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"\" is not a supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"application/pdf\" is not a supported
mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"application/x-php\" is not a supported
mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "daemon is running with well-known name -
org.a11y.atspi.Registry" stop
:msg, contains, "error activating kdeconnectd: QDBusError" stop
:msg, contains, "imjournal: journal reloaded..." stop
:msg, contains, "is not really an animated image (only one frame)" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kded: No X-KDE-DBus-ServiceName found" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.core: Invalid URL: QUrl" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.widgets: No node found for item that was just
removed" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kxmlgui: cannot find .rc file" stop
:msg, contains, "libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.dolphin: Ignore KIO url" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kcoreaddons: Expected JSON property
\"X-KDE-OnlyShowOnQtPlatforms\"" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.knotifications: warning: failed to connect to
ActionInvoked dbus signal" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.knotifications: warning: failed to connect to
NotificationClosed dbus signal" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: Handle button events action could not check
for screen configuration" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: No outputs have backlight property" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: The profile  \"AC\" tried to activate
\"DimDisplay\"" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: Xrandr not supported, trying ddc, helper" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: [DDCutilBrightness] compiled without DDC/CI
support" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil: no kernel backlight interface found" stop
:msg, contains, "powerdevil:
org.kde.powerdevil.backlighthelper.brightness failed" stop
:msg, contains, "preferences file not found at /root/.vmware/config" stop
:msg, contains, "qt.accessibility.core: Cannot create accessible child
interface for object" stop
:msg, contains, "set with QAction::setShortcut()! Use
KActionCollection::setDefaultShortcut(s) instead" stop
:msg, contains, "setTrapReturnKey not supported with a non-KLineEdit" stop
:msg, contains, "using kwallet without parent window" stop
:msg, contains, "mimeType \"\" not found" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.kioexecd'" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.kioexecd'" stop
:msg, contains, "Found no root index for QUrl(" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.kerfuffle: Detected existing file:" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.dolphin: could not find entry for charset" stop
:msg, contains, "QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot initialize model with data QJsonObject" stop
:msg, contains, "UdevQt: unhandled device action \"bind\"" stop
:msg, contains, "QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action" stop
:msg, contains, "No text-to-speech plug-ins were found" stop
:msg, contains, "The X11 connection broke (error 1)" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_file: \"Couldn't preserve group for" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_file: \"Couldn't preserve access and
modification time for" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 28
:msg, contains, "A bad Qt image decoder moved the buffer to 4096 in a
call to canRead" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating service name='org.kde.Spectacle'" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text\"
is not a supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"application/x-kcachegrind\" is not a
supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"image/jpeg\" is not a supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"message/rfc822\" is not a supported
mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"text/html\" is not a supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"text/plain\" is not a supported mimetype" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main: \"text/x-patch\" is not a supported mimetype"
stop
:msg, contains, "ark.main unknown@" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.kerfuffle unknown at 0 # Mimetype for filename
extension" stop
:msg, contains, "deleted without having been removed from the factory
first. This will leak standalone popupmenus" stop
:msg, contains, "Garbage at end of cost line" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.khtml: RenderCanvas::setSelection() called with
start" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kopete.libkopete: Unable to find a plugin
named" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kopete.libkopete: Using dummy idle timer" stop
:msg, contains, "Pass NET::WM2GroupLeader to KWindowInfo" stop
:msg, contains, "QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified" stop
:msg, contains, "QImageReader::read() using format hint \"gif\" failed" stop
:msg, contains, "QImageReader::read() without format hint failed" stop
:msg, contains, "QIODevice::read (QTcpSocket): device not open" stop
:msg, contains, "QWidget::paintEngine: Should no longer be called" stop
:msg, contains, "Successfully activated service 'org.kde.Spectacle'" stop
:msg, contains, "Task::go(): attempted to send a task over the broken
connection" stop
:msg, contains, "UdevQt: unhandled device action" stop
:msg, contains, "upower.service" stop
:msg, contains, "viewBackgroundColor is deprecated, use backgroundColor
with colorSet" stop
:msg, contains, "akregatorplugin" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 29
:msg, contains, "Activation via systemd failed for unit
'dbus-org.freedesktop.Avahi.service'" stop
:msg, contains, "Activating via systemd: service
name='org.freedesktop.Avahi'" stop
:msg, contains, "finished() called twice! Please fix the \"kio_sftp\"
KIO slave" stop
:msg, contains, "Couldn't register name \"kmtpd\" with DBUS - another
process owns it already" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.baloo.engine" stop
:msg, contains, "baloo_filemetadata_temp_extractor" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 30
:msg, contains, "Activation request for 'org.freedesktop.Avahi' failed" stop
:msg, contains, "Activation request for 'org.freedesktop.UPower' failed"
stop
:msg, contains, "ark.kerfuffle: Could not detect mimetype from content" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kcoreaddons: Expected JSON property" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 31
:programname, isequal, "kcachegrind" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_tags: tag fetch failed"
:msg, contains, "QObject::disconnect"
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_tags: tag fetch failed" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.core unknown at 0" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_tags: \"tags:/\"" stop
:msg, contains, "called twice! Please fix the kio_sftp KIO slave" stop
:msg, contains, "Cannot relay signal KDEDModule::moduleDeleted" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.core: \"Ordner tags:" stop
:msg, contains, "serviceType \"KRegExpEditor/KRegExpEditor\" not found" stop
:msg, contains, "Eavesdropping is deprecated and ignored" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.knotifications: Failed to play sound with
canberra: Not available" stop
:msg, contains, "vnc.service: Scheduled restart job" stop
:msg, contains, "Process org.freedesktop.Notifications exited with
status 1" stop
:msg, contains, "QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner
'' but we thought" stop
:msg, contains, "to QRect failed" stop
:msg, contains, "kf5.kio.kio_tags: tag fetch failed" stop
:msg, contains, "QObject::disconnect: No such slot LanLinkProvider" stop
:msg, contains, "Type not registered with QtDBus in parameter list" stop
:msg, contains, "Unsupported return type 65 QPixmap" stop
:msg, contains, "Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x2f" stop
:msg, contains, "Please instantiate the QApplication object first" stop
:msg, contains, "ark.libarchive: Warning, existing, but writable dir" stop
:msg, contains, "DBusMenuExporterDBus::GetLayout" stop
:msg, contains, "qrc:/JobDialog.qml" stop
:msg, contains, "qrc:/org/kde/purpose/RunningJob.qml" stop
:msg, contains, "Ordner tags:/" stop
:msg, contains, "QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method KIO" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.kio.slaves.tags" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 32
:msg, contains, "libpng warning: known incorrect sRGB profile" stop
:msg, contains, "libpng warning: profile matches sRGB but writing iCCP
instead" stop
:msg, contains, "qt.gui.icc: Unsupported ICC input color space" stop
:msg, contains, "qt.gui.icc: fromIccProfile: failed general sanity
check" stop
:msg, contains, "QCommandLineParser: already having an option named" stop
:msg, contains, "/qt5/qml/org/kde/kirigami" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 33
:msg, contains, "Both point size and pixel size set. Using pixel size" stop
:msg, contains, "colord: EDID ICC Profile already exists" stop
:msg, contains, "colord: Failed to register device" stop
:msg, contains, "Could not resolve property: #radialGradient" stop
:msg, contains, "Created slice dbus\x2d:1.2\x2dorg.kde.kwalletd5.slice" stop
:msg, contains, "dbus-:1.2-org.kde.KSplash" stop
:msg, contains, "/etc/xdg/autostart/org.kde.dolphin.desktop" stop
:msg, contains, "interface \"org.kde.kconfig.notify\" member
\"ConfigChanged\"" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.baloo: Failed to add exclude folder config entry
for" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.baloo: Failed to add include folder config entry
for" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.configwidgets: A widget named ' \"" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.kio.widgets: Plugin \"baloofilepropertiesplugin\" is
using the deprecated loading style" stop
:msg, contains, "Object already has a QQmlContext" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.knotifications: WaitForName: Service was not
registered within timeout" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.plasma.pulseaudio: No object for name \"" stop
:msg, contains, "QML ColumnLayout: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't a
parent or sibling" stop
:msg, contains, "QML Connections: Cannot assign to non-existent
property" stop
:msg, contains, "QML Connections: Implicitly defined onFoo properties in
Connections are deprecated" stop
:msg, contains, "QML Image: Invalid image provider: image:" stop
:msg, contains, "QML InlineMessage: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't
a parent or sibling" stop
:msg, contains, "QML RowLayout: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't a
parent or sibling" stop
:msg, contains, "QML ScrollBar: Binding loop detected for property" stop
:msg, contains, "Queued start job for default target Main User Target" stop
:msg, contains, "ReferenceError: noAccountsLayout is not defined" stop
:msg, contains, "Settings schema org.freedesktop.pulseaudio.module-group
is not installed" stop
:msg, contains, "Started dbus-:1.2-org.kde.ksystemstats" stop
:msg, contains, "Started dbus-:1.2-org.kde.kwalletd5 at 0.service" stop
:msg, contains, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'display' of null" stop
:msg, contains, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'LanguageCode' of null"
stop
:msg, contains, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'useLabel' of null" stop
:msg, contains, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" stop
:msg, contains, "Unable to start backend, network information not
available" stop
:msg, contains, "name=\"QFrameClassWindow\") must be a top level window"
stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kdeconnect at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.ActivityManager at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.a11y.atspi.Registry at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.LogoutPrompt at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.runners.baloo at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.runners.baloo at 1.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kpasswdserver at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kpasswdserver at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.ActivityManager at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.ActivityManager at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kdeconnect at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.a11y.atspi.Registry at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "Qt: Session management error: Could not open network
socket" stop
:msg, contains, "vmnet: module verification failed: signature and/or
required key missing - tainting kernel" stop
:msg, contains, "Activation request for 'org.freedesktop.ColorManager'
failed: The systemd unit 'colord.service' is masked" stop
:msg, contains, "MESA-INTEL: warning: Ivy Bridge Vulkan support is
incomplete" stop
:msg, contains, "urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting" stop
:msg, contains, "invalid cast from 'GdkOffscreenWindow' to 'Gdk" stop
:msg, contains, "kde.LogoutPrompt at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop

# unwanted desktop messages Fedora 34
:programname, isequal, "kded5" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.coreaddons unknown at 0 # no metadata found" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.coreaddons: no metadata found" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.KScreen at 0.service: Main process exited,
code=exited" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.KScreen at 0.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.powerdevil.chargethresholdhelper.getthreshold
failed" stop
:msg, contains, "Error: Channel closing: too late to send/recv, messages
will be lost" stop
:msg, contains, "Msg_ExpectFutureClientSource Processing error: message
was deserialized, but the handler returned false" stop
:msg, contains, "(snd_use_case_mgr_open) error: failed to import hw:0
use case configuration" stop
:msg, contains, "(snd_use_case_mgr_open) error: failed to import hw:1
use case configuration" stop
:msg, contains, "(error_node) UCM is not supported for this HDA model" stop
:msg, contains, "ACPI Warning: SystemIO range" stop
:msg, contains, "vmnet: module verification failed: signature and/or
required key missing - tainting kernel" stop
:msg, contains, "IPDL protocol error: Handler returned error code!" stop
:msg, contains, "already represents a local file, cancelling job" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.coreaddons: Expected JSON property
\"X-KDE-Show-In-Submenu\" to be a single string" stop
:msg, contains, "Error: The virtual machine is not powered on" stop
:msg, contains, "device /dev/raw/rawctl: No such file or directory" stop
:msg, contains, "is not named after the D-Bus name" stop
:msg, contains, "org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved" stop
:msg, contains, "reducing DNS packet size for nameserver 10.0.0." stop
:msg, contains, "Started Application launched by Thunderbird" stop
:msg, contains, "style::stylesheets::rule_parser] Saw @import rule, but
no way to trigger the load" stop
:msg, contains, "Unable to find icon \"application-x-" stop
:msg, contains, "gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion" stop
:msg, contains, "Unexpected data from KIO slave" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.kio.core: Invalid URL" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.kio.core: Protocol Class of url" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.kio.widgets: Invalid url" stop
:msg, contains, "kdeconnect.plugin.battery" stop
:msg, contains, "kf.coreaddons: plugin metadata in
\"/usr/lib64/qt5/plugins/" stop